Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Baby Cousin

My new cousin Shawn Joseph arrived early this morning weighing in at 8 lbs 13 oz. Mommy and Daddy took Carson to visit this evening, but Shawn is in the special care nursery since he had difficulty breathing at first. He's doing great, it's just to be safe. So I was only able to see him through the nursery window. I banged on the window to make sure he saw me and I told him I was "two" by holding up two fingers. I wanted him to know that I'm older than him. I was sad when mommy and daddy went into the nursery to see him because I couldn't go too. Here are some pics.



3 comments:

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

Glad everything went well. He is a cutie!! Thanks for posting the pictures. I had been thinking about them all day yesterday.

The Rice Family said...

He totally looks bigger than 8#13!! Such a cute pic of him sucking his thumb. Crazy how their in the womb one min. and out the next...totally different world. :)

The Scott Family said...

So beautiful! He is sooo alert! Looks like a 1 month old and he must be really smart...he already found his thumb!!