Wednesday, February 27, 2008

1st Emergency Room visit

Well, we started the morning with Carson's 18 mos checkup. We then stoped at the store before I went back to work. Well, Carson was riding in the back of the cart (I know - crazy mommy). He was reaching for something he wanted and he fell out and hit right on the top of his head. So we rushed to the emergency room. Of course, I was the one who needed more attention - since I was freaking out :) But, everthing is ok. He was sitting in the hospital bed turning the TV channels and chatting with all the nurses. He even ate a bag of chips and apple juice. I think he was trying to figure out why mommy was so worried and crying.

4 comments:

The Rice Family said...

SO glad he's ok. Funny about the chips and all. Talk with Amy about ER visits...probably the first of many for a BOY! :) Max is probably next.

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

Glad he's ok. Differences with boys and girls, I haven't had to take Abby for any injuries yet (knock on wood).

Taylor Tell All said...

We had to take Jacob to the hospital about 2 years ago to get stitches on his forehead - it's a scary thing having to see your baby in that setting. So glad to hear he's ok. It's only the beginning, coming from someone with a 5 year old son! :)

The Scott Family said...

Did you go to "the scott wing" Ha ha. I feel like I should have a room named after us. Glad Carson is okay.